Vifa Copenhagen 2.0 Portable Wireless Loudspeaker
Petite yet powerful. The newly improved Vifa Copenhagen 2.0 presents incredible sounds with the refined Nordic design. This loudspeaker reflects Nordics’ simple yet elegant design. The fabric used was woven by Kvadrat, a leading Danish textile designer. The special-woven textile ensures longevity and allows sounds to entirely pass through the woolen threads.
Made to share, the Copenhagen 2.0 loudspeaker uses Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity. You can also connect this small unit on an analog via the 3.5mm mini audio jack or wired optical. Simple and portable, the Copenhagen 2.0 is available in the following colors: Anthracite Grey, Pebble Grey, Sand Yellow, Ocean Blue, Pine Green, and Mountain Blue.
- Frequency Response: 50hz~20kHz at +/-3dB
- Tweeters: 2x 28mm driver unit with soft dome and neodymium magnet
- Midrange: 2x 50mm driver with aluminum cone and neodymium magnet
- Woofers: 2x 80mm driver unit with flat sandwich cone and neodymium magnet
- Radiator Type: 45 x 70mm flat symmetric passive radiator
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, Qualcomm aptX HD audio, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi networked, wired optical or analog (via 3.5mm mini jack), USB disk
- Power Source: Rechargeable lithium battery
- Materials: One-piece die-cast aluminum frame, ABS reinforced enclosure, custom-made Kvadrat textile grills
- Dimensions: 268 x 362 x 90mm
- Weight: 4.65 kg
PROVIDES OPTIMIZED STEREO OUTPUT – The Vifa Copenhagen 2.0 features two 28mm soft dome tweeters that handle higher frequency (4kHz~20kHz). Each channel is spaced apart and angled slightly backwards for max stereo width optimal sound performance. On the other hand, the 50mm midrange drivers handle 250Hz~4kHz frequency range.
OFFERS LESSER SOUND DISTORTION – A copper cap on the tweeters and midrange help reduce unwanted distortion and extends the frequency response. Plus, the neodymium magnet drivers make sure a smooth, clear, and open treble is reproduced seamlessly.
PRODUCES ENHANCED BASS – The two 80mm Force Balanced Woofers produces impressive bass precision and lowers mechanical vibration noise. The symmetric passive radiator further enhances the bass reproduction of this small loudspeaker.
LOUD MUSIC ON THE MOVE – The small form factor of the loudspeaker makes it easy to travel with. Thanks to its digital pure path amplifier, the input signal is multiplied and produces a greater amplified sound. The class-D power amplifier has six separate channels combined with a high-performance Digital Signal Processor. What you get are low distortion and high dynamic range.
OFFERS GREAT STYLE AND VERSATILITY – The Vifa Copenhagen 2.0 combines distinctive Nordic design with impressive features. It utilizes Bluetooth wireless technology and Qualcomm aptX HD audio in delivering excellent sounds. You can avail six different shades of the loudspeaker (Anthracite Grey, Pebble Grey, Sand Yellow, Ocean Blue, Pine Green, Mountain Blue).